Thursday, March 25, 2010

Netv


Since I only caught half of the film, I would assume only half a blog is required. But in reality and in order to cover lost ground, I probably need a blog with twice the punch than the blog I would have written if I would have seen the entire show. Wow, I just made a competition with myself out of the assignment for this blog.
Competition, an underlying theme of half of the movie I watched. The competitive nature and inner workings of major networks was revealed in this movie. After an 8 to 5 most people go home and just watch, channel after channel, without acknowledging the intensely competitive 8 to 5's or perhaps the 24/7's that were carried out to put every alluring image on the screen. The scale of competition that goes on in these organizations makes me wonder how people, such as Diana, can live day to day with their competitive panic button on autopilot. But it's out there, and for the business, it takes people like that to surface to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment